Hi All,
As I discussed with you on Sunday, I will put the statistics classes off until next week so that I have an extra class on Tuesday to help you with your literature reviews. For those that have already given me a draft, I will give these back to you on Tuesday with (hopefully) some helpful comments. I know that many of you are progressing well with your reviews, so if you can give me a draft by Tuesday, that would be good. For those of you I haven't seen recently, please make sure that you attend Tuesday's class as I really want to make sure that you are on the right track with your reviews.
Also, Tuesday's class will be at 10 am as everyone seems to prefer to start and finish earlier.
See you then,
Michele
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment